COVID-19 TELETHERAPY SERVICES
With the continuation of COVID-19, CBT Counseling Center is happy to continue offering teletherapy services as an alternate to in-person appointments.
If you are interested in teletherapy or need to switch your in-person appointment to telehealth, please call our office at 828-350-1177.
Teletherapy in North Carolina | Call (828) 350-1177
We believe that your location or your busy schedule shouldn’t limit access to the exceptional mental health services we provide at CBT Counseling Centers. As recent studies have shown, Teletherapy offers very effective treatment with many benefits in comparison to in-person treatment.
Now you have the ease and convenience of speaking with one of our on-staff counselors as you begin or continue your treatment path. At CBT Counseling Centers, we understand your active lifestyle and work hard to provide easier access and more benefits through our Teletherapy services that include:
- Less intensive and less intimidating patient care than in-office visits
- Flexible scheduling with experienced Mental Health professionals
- Personalized and customized psychotherapy
- One-on-one counseling over a secure connection
- Limit your travel concerns (heavy traffic, inclement weather, etc.)
- Confidential and personalized one-on-one teletherapy
- Eliminating the need for childcare during your session
CBT Counseling Centers is a trusted name in North Carolina that provides secure and remote teletherapy with strong clinical outcomes very similar to in-office psychotherapy and counseling.
Now you or a loved one can enjoy the convenience of teletherapy and counseling from the comfort of your home or office, or even while traveling within the state of North Carolina.