Anxiety Treatment in Arden NC
Anxiety is one of the most common mental health issues that we see here at CBT Counseling Centers. While most people experience anxiety in some form from time to time, for others anxiety treatment in Arden NC is necessary because anxiety can begin to take over their lives and lead to a wide range of psychological, as well as physical and emotional symptoms.
Common Signs You May Need Anxiety Treatment in Arden NC
Below are just a few of the common symptoms we encounter when providing anxiety treatment in Arden NC.
- Are you suffering from excessive worrying and other anxiety disorders?
- Problems concentrating leading to depression?
- Feeling stressed and not sure where to turn for help with your anxiety treatment?
- Problems sleeping due to constant worrying?
- Feeling restless or constantly on edge
- Rapid breathing when you’re in stressful situations
- Heart palpitations at times when you’re experiencing anxiety?
- Panic attacks and other anxiety symptoms
- Excessive fatigue due to lack of sleep
- Avoiding certain situations or people
3 Types of Anxiety
Below are the three main types of anxiety:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Panic disorders
Common Anxiety Treatment in Arden NC
At CBT Counseling Centers, we’re one of the only facilities that provides evidence based anxiety treatment in Arden NC. We primarily utilize cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) because it’s been researched and scientifically proven to be the most effective form of anxiety treatment in Arden NC and beyond.
CBT is a technique that is often practical and easy for patients to understand. Our anxiety treatment in Arden NC deals with helping our clients develop coping skills and strategies to deal with anxiety provoking situations. Over time this gradual, systematic approach to anxiety treatment in Arden using CBT principles can be highly effective. By consistently confronting these uncomfortable situations in a safe environment, clients can eventually become more desensitized to the stimuli and in turn learn how to confront these situations outside of the walls of our anxiety treatment facility.